Biotin + ACD + Gel PRP Tube
Category : Products
INTENDENT USE :JP Skin Care’s Gel PRP Tube is used for clinical applications including Gynecology, Neurosurgery, Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, Otorhinolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Urology, Periodontal Surgery, Orthopedic/spinal Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery.
AVAILABLE ALL PRP TUBE :
- Biotin+ACD+Gel (Special Hair PRP), ACD+Gel, Plan ACD
- Total Volume:13ml, Blood Draw Volume:10 ml
- Biocompatible Gel
- Transparent Label
- Safety Double Cap
- Plasma Separation Volume: 5.5 ml
- Platelet Count of PRP minimum 10x for 1ml of PRP draw
- Platelet count of PRP minimum 5x for 2ml of PRP draw PROCESS PRP
- Draw 10 ml of blood by vacuum drawing process and invert the tube 8-10 times or 3-5 min to mix anticoagulant property.
- Centrifuge the tube after 10 min of blood draw. Please do not centrifuge immediately after blood draw.
- Centrifuge the tubes at 2500 RCF (Relative Centrifuge Force) or 4000 RPM (Revolutions Per Minute). (Please check the rotor diameter And calculate require CF before use)
- After centrifuge, separate upper 4.5 ml PPP (Poor Platelet Plasma) if require.
- Mix bottom PRP with buffy coat (upper layer of gel) properly to get good growth actor and high platelet concentration. Use inject PRP directly to patient.
- Storage the tube between 8 to 25°C.
- Do not remove closure with thumb. Remove stopper with twist and pull motion.
- Do not use tubes if foreign matter is present.
- PRP tubes must be protected from artificial and natural light during storage.
- PRP tubes should use within 2 hour after collection of blood.
- Discard all blood collection material in biohazard containers approved for their disposal.
- Do not open closure before blood draw and to avoid air contamination. The Documents is produced and controlled electronically and is valid without handwritten signature.